Hello. Here is the process, summarized from beginning to end.
Please email us with any questions, or consult the frequently asked questions (FAQ).
1) First -- please apply with the specialties and cities of your choice.
2) Next you will be assigned a case manager who will contact you for a consultation interview to discuss the best matches we offer and also the available dates for your rotations. This case manager is responsible for handling all of your concerns and will always respond within 48 hours, guaranteed. This is the time to learn specific details about the doctors and programs that we offer, and the documentation that will be required.
3) Review the program proposals we submit to you via email until you find the right match, and submit a deposit.
4) You will prepare the documentation that will be needed for your program. We offer a letter of visa assistance, professional English editing for your resume, and information about medical liability insurance.
5) We confirm the dates with you and the doctor in the US who you will be training with -- now you can book your flight, and find a place to stay, and pay for the rotation. Get your lab coat ready, the rotation will soon begin!